Thursday, January 20, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing: Junk Drawer

 I saw that OrgJunkie was hosting a 52 week organizing challenge and I decided that was just what I need right now!  Motivation and accountability?  Yes please!

I decided to start with our two junk drawers.  Yes, two.  One is more of a office supply drawer, but it was junky none the less.  Here is the office supply/tool drawer before:



After:







Here is the real junk drawer.  What a mess!


After:



Show all


Hopefully I will stick with this and get a lot of things organized around here!  Once a week isn't too bad, right?

3 comments:

Marilyn Holeman said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Org. Junkie. I just wanted to say "Keep it Up!" This is a good beginning.

Have a good day.

Lynda said...

Great job organizing your junk drawers! This challenge ALMOST inspires me to participate. Ultimately, I'm too lazy. ;)

Gwen said...

Look at you go!!!! I love seeing pretty organized drawers!!! What a fun 52 week project!!! XOXO