- A Beautiful Mess is one of my new favorite photograpy/life blogs. Of course, I love Alicia's beautiful photographs, but it's not all about the photographs. She's witty, informative and fun! She also hosts a fun Wordless Wednesday link up.
- MultipleMama is another blog I've only just discovered. I like her style of writing. Her post titled Ten Reasons You Know You are a MOM made me giggle. I related to far too many of those, and I don't even have multiples.
- Life Without Pink is on my list for a few reasons. I can't imagine living in a world so full of testosterone. I imagine it must be tough for my husband to live life without blue. I guess I am biased, but I like that she's local to me. I love finding local bloggers and websites.
- One Day I Will is written by Megan. She's young, she's fun, she's got a cute little blog. Need I say more?
- How to Homemaker has some great tips, information, lists, basically anything to do with home and family. I've already added some things to my To Do List because of posts on her site.
Those are just a few of the many new sites I've added to my reader this week. Hope you find the time to stop by and visit them too.