Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Setting 1

Meal planning is something that I struggle with.  I'm not much of a planner.  I guess I'm more of a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl.  I love to try to organize and make lists and write things down.  The problem is that I never use them or I lose them.  Not very organized, is it?

I decided to jot down a few ideas for dinners this week so things aren't so hectic at night.  Here's my lame attempt at menu planning this week.



Monday - leftovers from the weekend, Noodle has scouts so dinner has to be quick.

Tuesday - Tortellini and a salad

Wednesday - Hot Dogs in Crescent Rolls and salad

Thursday - Eat out/Leftovers since we will be out and about

Friday - String Cheese Pasta

Saturday - Crockpot Chicken stew


~~~~~~~~
Linked up to:

OrgJunkie

1 comment:

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing my recipe. Check back often because I am always making quick, easy and often time frugal meals for my family. Have a great day.