Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blog fail

Life has been hectic to say the least since adding a third child to the mix.  She's super sweet and an amazing baby, but it's still been a struggle finding a good balance.  Needless to say, as much as I have been wanting to get back into blogging, it just hasn't happened.  The intentions are there, the time and organization aren't.

Right now, the children are nestled all snug in their beds while I'm up hacking up a lung.  I can't get comfortable.  I can't stop coughing.  It came out of nowhere.  I'm just trying to contain it to myself so the kids don't get it too.  Do you know how hard it is not to breathe on a baby that constantly wants to be held?  Today it was like she knew I was trying not to hold her or breathe on her, which made her want to be held all the more.  Of course this happens to be one of thos "sometimes single" times in my life.  With the husband at work, I'm not catching any breaks.

At least I found a moment to blog, right?

No comments: