Friday, April 1, 2011

Sick

I wish I could say this week has been an April Fool's joke, unfortunately it hasn't.  I'm exhausted, I'm hacking up a lung, I feel like my head is floating away.  I'm tired of being sick.  I'm ready for the warm weather and open windows.  Where is it?

This morning I woke up to snow!  SNOW!  Huge gorgeous flakes falling ever so softly.  If I wasn't so sick and grumpy, I might have enjoyed the little April Fools prank the mother nature was playing on us all.

Add to that, having to take both cars into the shop this week and you have one stressed out Mama.  Luckily the cars ended up not being as bad as we thought.   We were sure that one of them was a goner.  I guess that's my silver lining, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know just what you mean! Last week was too crazy! I am glad that this week is going better so far. Of course we are only 2.5 hours in. No snow this week though! Right? : )